WhoIsHostingThis - Hosting Checker PHP Script
WhoIsHostingThis is a PHP script built in raw PHP, Bootstrap and jQuery. The script is capable of checking hosting provider of a website with server location. For sever location map, it supports both Google Map (paid API required) and Open Street Map (free). It is also capable of showing other information such as the website nameserver, IP address, link to the domain WHOIS information, etc. If you have a domain WHOIS Lookup website, you can easily link to your site.
* The script uses ip-api.com's API for the IP information.
Website checking uses ajax system which gives a smooth experience to the visitors.
Affiliate and Ad Support
The script has built in system for affiliate (such as Hosting). There are numerous ad slots available throughout the script.
No Database Required
The script doesn't require any database. You can install the script within a minute.
No admin panel
As there is no database, we have not implemented any admin panel. So you need to change everything manually (such as small HTML code and PHP code). They are easy as we have provided a good documentation explaining how to manage the script.
- Homepage: https://apps.devslib.com/who-i...
- Search from URL: https://apps.devslib.com/who-i...
- 404 Page: https://apps.devslib.com/who-i...
All the contents (text, images) used in demo are for demonstration purpose only and are not provided with the script.
[2.1.0] - 2020-02-25
- Added ngnx configuration
- Fixed 404 error issues in "Pages"
[2.0.0] - 2020-12-22
- Updated code structure
- Added installer
- Added contact form
- Fixed icon loading
- Fixed CORS policy errors
[1.1.0] - 2020-08-24
- Added https:// support in domain input
- Improved documentation
[1.0.0] - 2020-08-18
- Initial release
- Ajax search
- Show hosting provider
- Show nameserver & IP address of the website
- Show server location with map
- Supports both Google Map and Open Street Map for server location
- Ajax Contact Form
- No Database Required
- Easy to install
- Easy to configure
- FAQ Section in Homepage
- Log domains in TXT log file
- Custom 404 Error Page
- Clean and Responsive Design
- PHP >= 5.6
- cURL PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- A more detailed documentation is provided with the script.