Smart QR - Touchless QR Code Menus
View Demo - https://smartqrlite.shop/
Highly customizable store pages
All the stores created can be customized to your own liking with a varied set of built in tools.
- Custom menus, categories, items
- Item extras & item variants
- Store details, open hours, social links
- Images, password protection, custom css
The all-in-one solution
It's easy, simple, intuitive and does everything for you.
- No code knowledge needed
- 10 minute installation process
- Ready to go and maintained software
Search Engine Optimized
Again, we did everything for you, no need to worry about SEO.
- Beautiful & custom store URL's
- OpenGraph ready
- Custom Domains system
Item extras, variants & ordering system
You can create item extras & variants for any item on your store and also enable the ability for your visitors to order directly via the menu.
Every store gets useful and ready to go analytics.
- Day by day analytics
- Devices, browsers & operating systems
- Analytics reports by Email
Fully-featured ordering system
- Accept PayPal, Stripe & offline payments.
- Invoices automatically generated for the store owner
- Accept on premise, takeaway and delivery orders
- Proper orders analytics with good insights
- Email notifications on new orders
Fully featured Admin Panel
- Comes right out of the box with a ready to use and functional Admin Panel that allows you to control and check everything that is going on on your website.
- Ready to use Dashboard for a nice overview of what happens on your website.
- A Users management system to create, view, update and delete users.
- Stores management where you can check out and delete any store that is currently on your system.
- Pages management where you can manage all the extra and custom page on your website.
- Powerful Discount & Redeemable codes system where you can give out discounts or fully redeemable plans for your users.
- Taxes, billing & invoicing where you can configure and generate proper invoices and tax rates for you and your paid customers.
- Payments management to check all the payments made on your platform & Statistics page to see an overview of the growth of your website.
- Website Settings to control the main settings of your website, and many more..
- PHP ≥ 7.x
- MySQL ≥ 5.x
- Hosting Service
- Import the database.SQL file from the "Database" folder into your MySQL database using the import function available in MySQL.
- With a text editor open the following file located inside the 'Product' folder: config.php, and replace what's between the quotes (eg: 'Your Database Server') with your MySQL settings:
//Database Server Name:
DEFINE('DATABASE_SERVER','Your Database Host');
DEFINE('DDATABASE_USERNAME', 'Your Database Username');
DEFINE('DATABASE_PASSWORD','Your Database Password');
DEFINE('DATABASE_NAME','Your Database Name');
DEFINE('SITE_URL','Your Site URL');
**Use https:// or http:// and end of URL add "/"
- Upload the files from the "Product" folder on the FTP server (usually public_html folder when installing it on a domain).
- email: admin
- password: admin