Freelance Logo Design Service
Logo design service is a freelance marketplace laravel application with exciting features and excellent code quality, that allows clients to start orders of logo design, and then the admin assign the order to one of his freelancers, that complete the work and deliver the logos and the source file.
This theme is the perfect solution for freelance designers.
It has a clean and modern design both back-end and front-end. it has been tested to have the best user experience , simple and easy.
Do you want to manage and control your very own freelance marketplace? A place wherby users in need of logo design service can go on and instantly start orders? well if your answer is yes, then this script is very ideal for you. with the right marketing and planning, this script can equip you to having the best freelance marketplace in the world.
- Detailed Dashboard - The dashboard of this theme is professionally designed to enhance the usability and user experience. it will enable users to navigate through the site easily.
- Reviews system - It has been built in review system that will allow clients to feedback and rate the work carried out by freelancers.
- Order delivery running late.
- Assign orders to specific freelancer.
- Responsive layout - All website pages are responsive.
- Freelancers Management - You can easily add or delete any freelancer without deleting his work.
- Projects Management - You can manage all aspects of the project from your dashboard.
- Work flow approval system - When a freelaner has completed an order or revisioon for a client, the submission is sent to the client for review.
- The customer can accept delivery or request additional revisions.
- The customer can start an order and keep it private if they have purchased a private option, and can request unlimited revisions if they have purchased the unlimited revisions option.
- Money from any order does not go to freelance balance until customer accepts delivery or passes 3 days.
- File upload tool - you can associate uploads with a project submission.
- When a freelance delivers the work, the customer can download logos as well as source files which can be .psd or .ai, and they receive an email telling them that their order has been delivered.
- Freelancer can cancel any order if they are busy or can't do the job, and admin will reassign it to another freelance.
- Admin can send notifications to a specific Freelancer or All Freelancers / All Clients or both.
- Admin has the right to cancel any order if he does not follow the website guidelines
- Paypal Payment gateway integration.
- and many more ...
The Laravel framework has a few system requirements, you will need to make sure your server meets the following requirements:
- PHP >= 7.2.5
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Change php version in cPanel to 7.3
- Update env variables
- Get PayPal ID
- Set up database
- Import database
- Upload Website to cPanel
- You will find these steps very well explained in the documentation
| If the file download error, please contact email: [email protected]